Let the Countdown begin

Well, it's official. We now await the end of October. Our plan is to get the family pool pass and have some fun this summer so time will go a little easier. We don't want to rush God's blessings during this time, and we receive whatever He has to give. Joe is safely where he needs to be, although tired. He got 2 hours of sleep in a 48 hour period.
Josh is now officially 9, Chloe is officially 11, and Caylea will be officially 14 in a few days. When I think back on their lives, I am amazed at how quickly time can pass. My chubby babies are now grown enough to fend for themselves, learn on their own, and take care of me when I need them to. We're in a great phase where we play constantly, talk excessively, and love each other no matter what. I am so thankful for my husband and his willingness to serve, my children and their ability to cope, and for good friends who call or email every single day to check and see if we need anything.
I'm still mowing, although I haven't done that in 5 months. This new lawnmower is great and I won't break it, at least not by not putting oil in it. The neighbors cut down most of our trees, so there will be less mess to clean up there. My landlord thinks they got drunk with a chainsaw.
Thank you for your prayers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020 in a Nutshell

TDY en-route

2012 in Review