Dusting, Part 2

It has been brought to my attention (thanks Mom) that I was a dust artist. I would often draw Michaelangelo-quality pictures in dust when I was 3. So, in my own defense, I was NOT a finger-swiper. Had the culprit drawn a smiley face over the face of the people in the picture, I would've giggled and left it there for weeks on end. Honestly. I'm easily amused, and once amused, I won't let the amusing thing go, much like a bull dog. However, the person in question...we'll just call him "Nobody" for now, did NOT draw dust art! Nobody FINGER SWIPED. There's a big difference. Dust art says, "Hey, your picture frame has a cool surface on which I can draw a masterpiece and leave my mark." Finger-swiping simply says, "I noticed your dust and I don't like it." Well, Nobody, I don't like your finger-swipe!
The picture frame is clean. My son is snoring on the couch behind me, so I better take him to bed. On the way, I may draw a nice picture on my windows...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020 in a Nutshell

TDY en-route

2012 in Review