EEEK!!!

I am so excited I can hardly contain myself. I'm teaching piano while daydreaming, cleaning things while getting utterly distracted by the thought of having him home again. I can't even begin to describe the flutterbys in my stomach. I'm having trouble sleeping, eating, and talking. By this time tomorrow, and I can't believe I'm typing this, I will have him home again!!!! I told the kids that they can hug him first. They each get 30 seconds and then I will shove them out of my way if they don't willingly move. They all grinned and said, "Okay, Mom." I think I must've had my serious face on when I said it. Before any of you ask, NO, I did NOT stock up on Dr. Pepper. That is not very high on my list of priorities, to be honest. I told Joe that I just want to stand there and smell him. I don't care if you laugh or think I'm gross. I miss his smell, among other things. He wants to eat at his favorite restaurant here in Germany tomorrow night, so that is on our list. He also wants me to cook fried chicken for him, so that's all planned. He wants to cook for a month and I am more than happy to let him. I am just so GLAD to have him coming home! Please pray for safe travel and if you call me in the next few days and I don't answer, well, that's too bad. :D

Comments

Cameo Lovell said…
Tearing up reading this, so happy for you!

Popular posts from this blog

2020 in a Nutshell

TDY en-route

2012 in Review